Fixer suitable for intra-falangeal and metacarpo-phalanx fractures (exposed and not).
Easy to use system, which is in a sterile and ready-to-use format.
It has 4 pins in 1.5 mm diameter steel that are inserted inside the DIGIFIX body, and then locked with the instrument inside the package.
03 Benefits and Benefits:
- Allows early articulation of the joint up to 30 °
- Adjustable distraction force
- Radiotransparent and lightweight
- Two possible placements for each pin
- It is possible to insert 1.5mm Kirschner threads into the holes
• IFP Joint Fractures
• Joint MF fractures
• Open falcon fractures and / or associated with loss of soft tissue
• Unstable metaphysical fractures