• Independent pin insertion ensures freedom of positioning.
• Mounting on any plane, connected by carbon tubes, make up the fixing frame.
• Terminals that hold 2 or 3 pins by composing a single flat plane frame.
These configurations allow the reduction of the fracture on 3 floors and the correction of intra or post-operative alignment of the fracture.
• Manufactured in Switzerland
• High performance composite material
Transparent X-ray for a clearer view of the fracture.
• Maximum stability
• Significant weight reduction compared to other external fixators.
• High strength components resulting in compact chassis configurations and reduced footprint compared to other systems.
• Short learning curve for the surgeon.
• Versatility limited by anatomy only.
• Sterilization box containing assorted assembly components for a virtually unlimited variety of configurations.
• Use as a permanent or temporary fixer
• Pins for most applications
Transfixing Pins (for specific procedures eg Ankle, HTO).
• All pins are self-tearing and self-locking: a single step of insertion without the need for pre-drilling.
• Excellent holding in cortical bone and spongy
LOW BASIC COMPONENTS:
• Better management of hospital storage.
• Traceability code and engraved catalog number on each component.
• One drill to insert pins and tighten chassis elements.
• Trocar and protective sleeve