• OLED color display for simultaneous display of values and plethysmogram
• Ability to manually adjust the direction of the interface
• Visual alarm function, real-time checks
• Low perfusion up to 0.3%
• Automatic shutdown in the absence of finger detection
• Continuous operation for more than 20 hours of work with the use of two standard 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries
FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER
Based on digital technology, it is intended for non-invasive measurement of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and heart rate (PR). The pulse oximeter features an advanced DSP algorithm to reduce the influence of motion artifacts and improve the accuracy of low perfusion measurement.
Indications for use: The finger pulse oximeter is intended for use at home or in a hospital setting. The working environment specified in the instruction manual is 5 ° C – 40 ° C and relative humidity 15% – 80%.
share on ...